Truck Driving Jobs
Heartland Express Info
Heartland Express901 N. Kansas Ave
North Liberty, IA 52317
- Company Driver
- Owner Operator
Tractor Trailers Pulled
General Driving Job Information
- Estimated Miles Per Week:
- 2200 - 2500 (4500 to 5500 for teams)
- Estimated Home Time:
- weekly (depending on division)
- Lease Purchase Available:
- Paid Weekly:
- Layover Pay
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Per Diem
- Paid Vacation
- Fuel Surcharge:
- Medical/Health Insurance:
- Dental Insurance:
- Vision Insurance:
- Life Insurance:
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance:
Hires From These States
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- CDL Drivers License Needed:
- CDL Class A
- Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements:
- Drivers minimum age required to work:
- 22 yrs old
- Drivers minimum amount of experience required to work:
- 9 month(s) of experience
- Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 yrs:
- Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 yrs:
- Do you hire Teams?
Trucking Company Overview: Heartland Express
HIGH PAYING DRIVING JOBS
Even though we’re considered the industry leader for driver pay, we’re saying “thank you” to our drivers! We’re listening to our drivers’ needs and responding with the biggest pay increase in our company’s history!
- We’re making a significant commitment to our driver pay package!
- We’re raising our pay for all Fleets all divisions
- We’re adding to our Orientation Pay
- We’re increasing Short Haul Pay
- We’re doubling our pay for Refresher Training
- We’re going to pay Detention after 1 hour at a customer
- 401k with 50% match
NEWER THAN EVER EQUIPMENT
While many carriers have been struggling during the down economic times and holding on to old equipment, we have been busy building on our strengths and upgrading our fleet. This is important to our drivers for reliability, comfort, and most importantly - how it impacts their CSA scores with the Federal DOT. Whether you agree with CSA or not, it is here and affects our entire industry. Driving with Heartland Express will actually improve your personal CSA score, because our equipment is new and has a reputation for being among the least cited. In a measurement released by Bank of America, Heartland Express had the best CSA scores among peers.
GET IT DONE THEN GET IT HOME!
Heartland redesigned its operations around a regional freight strategy back in 1992 in order to keep drivers running closer to their homes and closer to shippers. This wasn't just a home-time claim, it was a strategy - and it defines the freight that we haul and the markets that we pursue. Heartland Express will get you home on a regular basis.
Heartland continues to have zero debt. The trucks are paid for, that means no truck payment. Our drivers are secure in knowing that their paycheck will always be there, and that the company makes decisions for the long-term in strength, not in desperation to meet a truck payment. The financial strength of Heartland Express is unmatched in the trucking industry. This gives Heartland the financial strength to offer exceptional pay to our drivers.
Company website: Click here to visit the company website
Company application:Click here to fill out a company application