Mesilla Valley Transportation
Truck Driving Jobs
Mesilla Valley Transportation Info
Mesilla Valley Transportation9525 Escobar Dr.
El Paso, TX 79907
- Company Driver
Tractor Trailers Pulled
General Driving Job Information
- Estimated Miles Per Week:
- Teams Average to 5500-6000 miles per week
- Estimated Home Time:
- OTR&Team Out for 6,000 miles with 2 days at Home.
- Lease Purchase Available:
- Paid Orientation:
- Paid Weekly:
- Layover Pay
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Per Diem
- Paid Vacation
- Fuel Surcharge:
- Direct Deposit:
- Medical/Health Insurance:
- Life Insurance:
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance:
Hires From These States
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- CDL Drivers License Needed:
- CDL Class A
- Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements:
- Drivers minimum age required to work:
- 21 yrs old
- Drivers minimum amount of experience required to work:
- 9 month(s) of experience
- Will you hire a driver with a DUI?
- Yes, If at least 3 yrs old
- Will you hire a driver with a felony?
- Yes, If at least 5 yrs old
- Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 yrs:
- Do you hire Teams?
Trucking Company Overview: Mesilla Valley Transportation
Regional and OTR truck driving jobs available in Western United States
Top-paying fuel bonuses and more at Mesilla Valley Transportation!
One of the largest locally-owned transportation providers in Western Texas and New Mexico has current openings for regional and OTR truck driving opportunities in the Western United States. Specializing in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, Mesilla Valley Transportation has a reputation for consistently delivering products on time and in excellent condition. No other carrier comes close to the outstanding fuel bonuses, competitive pay, and flexible home time we offer MVT drivers.
Regional trucking jobs
MVT regional runs give drivers more options to make a great living while staying closer to home!
- Out for 3,000 miles with 2 days at Home.
Over the road opportunities
Our OTR drivers stay out on all lower 48 states for 10-12 days and enjoy competitive pay per mile.
As the #1 leader in fuel economy, we make sure all MVT drivers are rewarded for MPG savings.
- Monthly fuel incentive bonuses
- A NEW CAR GIVEAWAY every quarter
- $25,000 Grand Prize bonus for driver with best end-of-year MPG
Other incentives include:
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- 401k savings plan after 12 months
- Full benefits 1st of the month following 60 days after hire date
- Life insurance/supplemental benefits 90 days after hire date
- Orientation pay
- Driver referral pay
- State-of-the-art International ProStar equipment
- No Hazmat loads
- Plenty of freight to keep you busy
- Class A CDL
- 9 months’ recent and verifiable OTR experience
- Meet all DOT Driver Qualification Regulations
Company website: Click here to visit the company website
Company application:Click here to fill out a company application