PI&I Motor Express
Truck Driving Jobs
PI&I Motor Express Info
PI&I Motor Express866-515-6990
P O Box 685
Sharon, PA 16146
- Company Driver
- Owner Operator
Tractor Trailers Pulled
General Driving Job Information
- Estimated Miles Per Week:
- 2,000 to 2,500
- Estimated Home Time:
- Lease Purchase Available:
- Paid Orientation:
- Paid Weekly:
- Layover Pay
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Per Diem
- Fuel Surcharge:
Hires From These States
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- CDL Drivers License Needed:
- CDL Class A
- Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements:
- Drivers minimum age required to work:
- 23 yrs old
- Drivers minimum amount of experience required to work:
- 1 year(s) of experience
- Will you hire a driver with a DUI?
- Yes, If at least 5 yrs old
- Will you hire a driver with a felony?
- Yes, If at least 10 yrs old
- Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 yrs:
Trucking Company Overview: PI&I Motor Express
P. I. & I. Motor Express values those brave men and women who have served their country. We recognize the selfless service that you and your family have endured during your time of service and we seek the work ethic, values, and loyalty that you all posses. P. I. & I. Motor Express has implemented an aggressive veterans hiring initiative and training program for those military veterans who are interested in driving for our organization. Military Veterans that have deployed in time of war have preferential hiring over all other drivers for P. I. & I.
If you are currently on Active Duty, and hold the Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) of 88M or Marine Corp MOS 3531 and are transitioning honorably to the civilian workforce, the P. I. & I. Military Affairs Office can assist you with obtaining your Commercial Drivers License (CDL Class A). Some states waive the driving test if you apply within 90 days of separation. If you are a Reservist or National Guardsmen, we can also work with you to get the testing that you need to obtain your CDL as well.
P. I. & I. is proud to partner up with the New Castle School of Trades to provide top notch training for a future career in transportation.
For those veterans that do not hold these Military Occupational Specialties and would like a career in driving, P. I. & I. Motor Express will work with accredited Truck Driving Schools and your educational benefit holders (IE Post 911 GI Bill, GI Bill and Tuition Assistance) to ensure your success in obtaining a CDL.
Once you have obtained your CDL and pass certain Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements, P. I. & I. will provide you with a company driver position with great benefits.
- 100% Company paid health benefits, a full family plan includes hospitalization, dental, prescription, vision, and life insurance.
- Short term disability insurance on the driver
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K Pension program with dollar for dollar match up to 7% of wage
- Home most weekends
- Job Stability
- Consistent work
Another benefit P. I. & I. Motor Express can offer its veterans, is its Veteran Affairs Office that is strictly staffed by fellow veterans who understand what you have been through or what you are currently experiencing.
Contact the P. I. & I. Veteran Affairs Office today and ask how to get started, 1-800-321-2733 ext 135.
Company website: Click here to visit the company website
Company application:Click here to fill out a company application