Truck Driving Jobs
- Company Driver
- Owner Operator
Tractor Trailers Pulled
General Driving Job Information
- Estimated Miles Per Week:
- Estimated Home Time:
- Varies By Driver Home Location
- Lease Purchase Available:
- Paid Weekly:
- Layover Pay
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Per Diem
- Paid Vacation
- Fuel Surcharge:
- Medical/Health Insurance:
- Dental Insurance:
- Vision Insurance:
- Life Insurance:
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance:
Hires From These States
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- CDL Drivers License Needed:
- CDL Class A
- Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements:
- Drivers minimum age required to work:
- 23 yrs old
- Drivers minimum amount of experience required to work:
- Driving School
- Will you hire a driver with a DUI?
- Yes, If at least 10 yrs old
- Will you hire a driver with a felony?
- Yes, If at least 10 yrs old
- Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 yrs:
- Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 yrs:
Trucking Company Overview: TMC
Up to 2500.00 sign on bonus
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
TMC is one of the largest employee-owned flatbed trucking companies in the United States. With over 40 years in the flatbed industry, no other carrier has a stronger flatbed freight base or better reputation for delivering excellent service. If you are looking for a job as a flatbed driver
drive for the best!
Why choose to drive for TMC over any other truck company?
- Culture Ask our drivers about our respect for them. We have high expectations for our drivers and we want drivers who have high expectations for us. At TMC you are more than just a driver; you are an employee owner with a vested interest in the success of TMC. As an employee owner you share in the profits of the company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Safety At TMC we know that your safety and the safety of the public come first. The investment we make in buying the best equipment, maintaining it vigilantly and providing the best safety features is evidenced by our outstanding CSA score.
- Training TMC is known for its state-of-the art, thorough training program. Our program is Department of Labor certified and Department of Veterans Affairs approved. This gives transitioning military the opportunity to draw on their education benefits for up to 18 months while in the apprenticeship phase at TMC.
- Reputation TMC is the standard bearer for flatbed companies. A TMC driver is an individual who wants to be a member of a team that strives to be the best at everything it does. Drivers here are proud that people all over the country know us by the cleanliness & sharpness of our fleet, even if they have never interacted with a truck driver. The quality of TMCs drivers, equipment and service keep the best customers coming back to us day after day
Connect with us Online:
Company website: Click here to visit the company website
Company application:Click here to fill out a company application