Truck Driving Jobs
WTI Transport Info
WTI Transport1526 51st Avenue
Tuscaloosa, AL 34502
- Company Driver
- Owner Operator
Tractor Trailers Pulled
General Driving Job Information
- Estimated Miles Per Week:
- Estimated Home Time:
- Based on Fleet selection. Home Weekly or every other Week
- Lease Purchase Available:
- Paid Orientation:
- Paid Weekly:
- Layover Pay
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Per Diem
- Paid Vacation
- Fuel Surcharge:
- Direct Deposit:
- Medical/Health Insurance:
- Dental Insurance:
- Vision Insurance:
- Life Insurance:
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance:
Hires From These States
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- CDL Drivers License Needed:
- CDL Class A
- Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements:
- Drivers minimum age required to work:
- 23 yrs old
- Drivers minimum amount of experience required to work:
- 1 year(s) of experience
- Will you hire a driver with a DUI?
- Yes, If at least 10 yrs old
- Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 yrs:
Trucking Company Overview: WTI Transport
- 12 Months verifiable OTR experience in the last 2 years
- 3 Months recent Flatbed experience
- Must live in the WTI Hiring Area
- No more than three moving violations in 3 years and 4 in four years. (Tickets are weighted for severity.)
- No excessive speeding tickets within last 3 years.
- No DUI, reckless or careless driving violations.
- Disclosure of felony convictions will not automatically exclude an applicant
- Preventable accidents count as moving violations.
- Must meet all requirements of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver as described in the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations.
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test.
- All applicants will be subject to extensive background checks!!
- Felonies subject to review
- Based on experience and fleet, company drivers are paid up to 28% of gross revenue and may receive an additional monthly Safety/MPG bonus of 2%.
- Owner-Operators are paid 70% of Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using WTI trailer and 77% Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using their own trailer.
Company website: Click here to visit the company website
Company application:Click here to fill out a company application