Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton has been running more than 66 years with a reputation of excellence and stability in the trucking industry. Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with free on-site clinics and dentists, 24/7 driver help desk, rider and pet programs, and much more.
With our industry high new base pay, per diem plan, extra pay for tarping, OD, hazmat, and Canada loads, Melton's pay and benefits package can't be beat!
- Entry Level $0.46 per mile
- 1-5 months OTR or 4 mos local $0.47 per mile
- 6-8 months OTR $0.48 per mile
- 9-11 months OTR $0.49 per mile
- 1-3 years OTR $0.51 per mile
- 3+ years OTR $0.52 per mile
Extra Pay & Bonuses:
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus for experienced drivers
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus for for new CDL drivers/recent CDL graduates
- Please note, drivers must have a valid Class A CDL. They can be recent CDL school graduates.
- We also doubled our Tuition Reimbursement up to $10,000 for new drivers
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Free on-site health clinics and dental exams
- 401(k) retirement program
- On-site gym, workout facilities, and personal trainer
- Dedicated driver services team
- 24/7 safety helpline
- MDLive - professional medical assistance from anywhere
- Flexible home domicile
- Pet Program - 90 lbs or less dog or cat
- Rider Program - 18+ years old year-round, 10+ years old during summer months
- .14 CPM per diem
- $100 tarp pay
- Extra stop/repower pay - $25
- .06 CPM extra for Canada and hazmat loads
- .16 CPM extra for over dimensional loads
- Driver referral bonus: $250-$1,000
- CSA inspection bonuses
- Driver Trainer/Safety Trainer/Mentor/Road Recruiter Pay
Melton Truck Lines has some of the newest equipment in the industry. The average age is 1.5 years old! Our flatbed trailers have air-ride, spread axle suspension and offer 48,000 lb. payload capacity. Melton has also added step deck trailers to our fleet! We assign trucks to individual drivers which means the truck stays with YOU even on home time. We take pride in our trucks and work to maintain the highest quality equipment.