Powersource's contractors are the best in the industry, and the force behind our excellent reputation. The importance of our contractors is reflected in our competitive compensation packages.
We know that there are lives and obligations outside the road, and we want all of our contractors to be clear-headed behind the wheel, comfortably knowing that their future is secure.
- 72% of Linehaul and Accessorials (+100% Fuel Surcharge)
- Average Pay Per Loaded Mile: $1.60 (plus fuel surcharge)
- $4500 weekly average
- Average Length of Haul: 800 miles
- Average Bobtail: 19% of total miles driven per year (Not paid by company)
- Weekly Settlements: Paperwork in by 5:00pm CST Tuesday. Settlement mailed every Friday. Direct Deposit on Monday.
- 50% Advance of revenue per load (Issued on Comdata card)
- Loaded Tolls paid as determined by PC Miler Practical Routing
- Initial base plate and permits are furnished upon sign-on. (Will provide annually if operator achieves 80,000* loaded accident/claim free miles)
- After 90,000* loaded, accident/claim free miles truck will receive "1% truck gross bonus" paid in monthly increments over a 1 year period.
- After 96,000* loaded, accident/claim free miles the operator's Occupational/Accident Insurance will be reimbursed this equates to a benefit of $1,704 per year.
- Safety Bonus
- Referral Bonus
* Miles are based on a calendar year January through December
TALK TO A RECRUITER NOW! 800.368.8789
- No more than a combination of 3 moving violations and/or accidents in the last 3 years
- No DUI's or DWI's in the last five years
- Felonies/Misdemeanors reviewed (A conviction will not necessarily disqualify an applicant.)
- No more than 7 jobs in last five years
- No Truck Age Restriction!