SHERMAN BROS. is hiring professional flatbed and tanker truck drivers for a variety of fleets!
Tanker or Flatbed fleet options offer home time every 7 to 10 days on average.
Thank you for learning more about what Sherman Bros. can offer your driving career! Were committed to continuously supporting our drivers to help them succeed. To get you started, we provide for accommodations and travel plus paid orientation and training. Other advantages include excellent opportunities on our Southern Tanker Fleet as well as our lease purchase program for those interested in owning your own truck. Sherman Bros. continuously supports our drivers to help them succeed.
Current job openings:
- Flatbed - Heavy Haul and Multi-Axle drivers
- Flatbed - Linehaul
- Tanker Division West and South
Since 1970, the Sherman family has prided themselves on the quality of our drivers and the service our company provides. To accomplish these goals, we provide modern equipment, excellent training, and quality management.
Company Drivers enjoy:
Become an owner operator!
- Compensation package includes on-time, accurate paychecks
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Family company
- Great home time and benefits
Leasing on with us as an owner operator is gaining a trusted business partner. As a partner, we understand that for us to succeed, we have to help make you successful.
Experience preferred, but not required:
- Canadian Legal.
- TSA Haz and TWIC Certified
- Current Passport
- Winter weather driving experience
- Maxi experience
- Must have 1 year driving experience.
- Must have a Class A CDL, with doubles and triples endorsements. (Hazmat & Tankers) if applying for Team Transport.
- No serious traffic infractions in the last 5 years.
- DUIs must be 5 years or older.
- No more than 5 moving violations in the past 5 years, no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No preventable accidents in the last 5 years.
- No felony convictions in the last 10 years. No use of a weapon or force.