Company Driver Qualifications:
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Preferably flatbed, but will train
- 1 year verifiable / OTR
- Minimum 24 years old
- Available in Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia, Michigan & Ohio
- 25% load revenue on loads less than 250 miles, 26% on loads over 250 miles
- Hourly pay for detention and breakdowns
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- 6 days paid flatbed orientation
- 90 - 95% of loads pre-loaded
- 80/20 group health, dental, vision, life, s/t disability & prescription drug card.
- 401(k) retirement with 100% match up to 6%
- Direct Deposit, paid weekly
- Assigned late model equipment (Volvo’s and Freightliners, 90% with auto-shift transmission)
CDL-A Truck Drivers who drive for South Shore Transportation enjoy great job security, while building a career that is flexible to your needs. Join us today!