Van Wyk is a small company with a family environment that believes in fair and ethical treatment of all employees. We are a stable company with over 55 years of business history where drivers are treated with respect and integrity. With a management team that has been behind the wheel, we understand what it's like to drive.
We are committed to our drivers making a living and having a better life!
- In 2020, our average driver earned $74,600 and averaged 61.5 cents per mile!
- NEW Driver % pay, Plus 30 cpm for Deadhead
- Assigned fleet managers
- Home every week for 1-2 days
- A premium pay package
- All tractors have refrigerators, Webasto or Espar heaters and high-end specs
- 80% of tractors less than 1.5 years old and are assigned
- All trailers air-ride and less than 5 years old
- Paid weekly
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 401K with company match
- Minimum age of 23 years old
- Class A CDL
- Students- NO EXP REQUIRED
- 1 year of recent OTR experience (possible training for inexperienced CDL holders)
- No more than 3 moving violations in past 3 years
- No major violations on MVR in last 5 years
- No major preventable accidents in last 3 years